Student Affairs is seeking volunteers to help with student programming at the Commons for the National Marquette Day game on Saturday, Feb. 26. Volunteer shifts are two hours each and will include a meal ticket. Volunteers will be asked to attend a short virtual briefing on Friday, Feb. 25.
The student programming includes:
- Brunch Party at the Commons | 8 a.m. to Noon
- Join us for brunch, a photo-booth, DJ, and giveaways. Meal plan swipes are accepted. First come, first serve meal tickets available for students without meal plans.
- Game Shuttles | starting at 10 a.m.
- Buses run from 17th Street in front of The Commons to Fiserv Forum. Buses back to campus are available after the game and will drop students on 16th Street in front of The Annex. Masks are required.
- Watch Party at the Commons Theatre | Noon
Sign-up online before Thursday, Feb. 17.
With questions, contact Jennifer Reid, acting assistant vice president of student affairs.