Celebrate Mission Week by wearing your favorite Marquette swag and/or blue and gold! Also consider making a donation to the Bridge to the Future Fund to help support our student community.
As you examine your past, notice the ways God’s strength supported you. As you take stock of your life today, feel the foundation of God’s strength beneath you. As you look to what’s ahead, understand the power God’s strength has to launch you into a new life.
Jeremiah 31:3 “I have loved you with an everlasting love.”
Global Jesuit Feature Series: Global Jesuits open up about possibility: T. Mike McNulty, S.J. | by Faith at Marquette | Jan, 2022 | Medium
Schedule of Events
Head to the Mission Week website for the complete schedule of events
Thursday, February 10
- Daily Examen with Fr. Jim Pribek, S.J. and Provost Dr. Kimo Ah Yun | 4 p.m. on the Mission at Marquette Instagram, @mumissionandministry
- One of the most famous prayers St. Ignatius developed was the Examen. In this practice, we have the opportunity to take time in thankful reflection to be with God and review our day. When we pause in prayer and reflection, we open ourselves to the possibilities of tomorrow. Join members of the Marquette community each day on Mission at Marquette Instagram during Mission Week.
- Mass | 10 p.m. in the St. Joan of Arc Chapel
- Late Night Marquette — MAGIS BINGO | 10 p.m. at the Alumni Memorial Union
- Stop by for a fun game of Bingo — we mean “MAGIS.” Magis may mean more in Latin, but in the case of Bingo, we are looking for five in a row! Join in this late-night event!
- Learn more about Late Night at Marquette
Friday, February 11
- Global Jesuit Exhibit and Luncheon Take-out | 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Alumni Memorial Union, 2nd Floor Lobby
- While St. Ignatius of Loyola was a son of Spain, his founding of the Society of Jesus has led to the religious order sustaining ministries around the world. During Mission Week, visit an exhibit with interviews of Jesuits at Marquette. These features include those from other countries and Jesuits at Marquette University who have taken part in global ministries.
- Each weekday of Mission Week will feature a different country with a FREE takeout lunch to the first 150 participants.
- Mass | 12 p.m. in the St. Joan of Arc Chapel