Summer Studies is a great way to do more with your summer. Get your degree faster or catch up on coursework. Check off some requirements or check out some electives. With more classes available and more online options than ever, Summer Studies at Marquette is a great opportunity to get more out of your summer break. Registration for summer starts Feb. 17 for all except law students, who can instead register starting March 28.
Summer Studies offers:
- Ability to add credits in a short period of time, shortening your time to degree
- Opportunity to satisfy program or Core Curriculum requirements
- Flexibility of online coursework
- Experience of world citizenship through Study Abroad
- A chance to stay on campus during the summer (view summer housing options online)
- A reduced tuition rate