Registration for spring GROW class offerings is now available on Eventbrite unless noted otherwise. Use code “GROW” to complete sign-up.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to explore a variety of employee growth and development topics offered both in-person and virtually through GROW.
Upcoming offerings include:
• Personal Security Awareness: Feb. 10
• Conscious Living: Tuesdays starting Feb. 15; Wednesdays starting Feb. 16
• Active Shooter Training: Feb. 16
• Microsoft Teams: Feb. 16
• Sharing our Stories Online: Feb. 22
• Safety and Self Defense: Feb. 23
• Changing Times: Navigating Change, Managing Stress, Finding Gold: Feb. 24
Additionally, on-demand and other special courses are available through IT Services, Academic Impressions and Microsoft Live. Visit the Employee Development webpage for more details.
For more information or questions, contact GROW.