Often, we rely on God’s strength to carry us through difficult times in our lives. And it is the balm to our souls.
Isaiah 29:16 “I hold you in the palm of my hand.”
Global Jesuit Feature Series: Global Jesuits open up about possibility: Baskara T. Wardaya, S.J. | by Faith at Marquette | Jan, 2022 | Medium
Schedule of Events
Visit the Mission Week website for the full schedule.
Monday, February 7
- Examen with Fr. Jim Pribek and Sarah Feldner | 4 p.m. on the Mission at Marquette Instagram, @mumissionandministry
- One of the most famous prayers St. Ignatius developed was the Examen. In this practice, we have the opportunity to take time in thankful reflection to be with God and review our day. When we pause in prayer and reflection, we open ourselves to the possibilities of tomorrow. Join members of the Marquette community each day on Mission at Marquette Instagram during Mission Week.
Tuesday, February 8
- Global Jesuit Exhibit and Luncheon Take-out | 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union, 2nd floor lobby
- While St. Ignatius of Loyola was a son of Spain, his founding of the Society of Jesus has led to the religious order sustaining ministries around the world. During Mission Week, visit an exhibit with interviews of Jesuits at Marquette. These features include those from other countries and Jesuits at Marquette University who have taken part in global ministries.
- Each weekday of Mission Week will feature a different country with a FREE takeout lunch to the first 150 participants.