Do you or someone you know have the following questions or concerns about student loans?
- Just graduated last year and facing repayment obligations for the first time?
- Moved last year and lost track of your loan servicer?
- Not sure the student loans you hold and for how much?
- Not sure if your loans are in default?
- Heard about forgiveness plans, such as the Public Service Loan Forgiveness, but don’t know if you are eligible or how to apply?
- Have legal questions related to your student loans or other legal problems that you don’t know how to address?
Come to a virtual clinic and get these questions answered and many more. The virtual clinic will be held Wednesday, Nov. 10, from noon to 3 p.m. There will be a brief video presentation on what you need to know about student loan repayment requirements, how to get your questions answered and how to avoid pernicious student loan scams. The video will be followed by free 1:1, personalized and confidential student loan guidance via our helpline with knowledgeable Coalition members. Advance registration is requested but you do not need to be available or attend for the entire clinic time period.