Office of Research and Sponsored Programs will host a workshop on Thursday, Oct. 28, at 2 p.m. via Teams. This event is an opportunity for faculty and staff to learn more about how to submit a proposal to the National Science Foundation (NSF).
The workshop will cover the following key topics:
- Overview of Research.gov website
- Preparing the application package/use of Kuali
- The general parts of an NSF submission
- How to find past awardees
- What ORSP can do to assist in your submission preparation
More information and registration is online. Meeting details will be emailed upon registration.