Faculty and staff are encouraged to explore the variety of employee growth and development topics offered both in-person and virtually through GROW. Registration for fall GROW class offerings is now available on Eventbrite. Use code: GROW.
Fall offerings include:
- “How the Pandemic Has Changed the Way We Work on Wednesday, Sept. 15
- “How to be Open to Change” on Thursday, Sept. 23
- “Contemplatives in Action: Student Leadership Model” on Thursday, Sept. 23
- “Microsoft Excel” on Thursday, Oct. 7
- “The State of Sustainability at Marquette” on Tuesday, Oct. 12
- “Microsoft Forms” on Monday, Oct. 18
- “Microsoft Team Meetings” on Thursday, Oct. 28
- “Microsoft OneNote” on Wednesday, Nov. 3
- “Qualtrics 101” on Thursday, Nov. 4
- “Creating Capacity” on Friday, Nov. 19
Additionally, on-demand and other special courses are available through IT Services, Academic Impressions and Microsoft Live. Visit the Employee Development webpage for more details.