Faculty and staff are encouraged to explore the variety of employee growth and development topics offered both in-person and virtually through GROW. Registration for fall GROW class offerings is now available on Eventbrite. Use code: GROW.
Fall offerings include:
- “How the Pandemic Has Changed the Way We Work on Wednesday, Sept. 15
- “How to be Open to Change” on Thursday, Sept. 23
- “Contemplatives in Action: Student Leadership Model” on Thursday, Sept. 23
- “Microsoft Excel” on Thursday, Oct. 7
- “The State of Sustainability at Marquette” on Tuesday, Oct. 12
- “Microsoft Forms” on Monday, Oct. 18
- “Microsoft Team Meetings” on Thursday, Oct. 28
- “Microsoft OneNote” on Wednesday, Nov. 3
- “Qualtrics 101” on Thursday, Nov. 4
- “Creating Capacity” on Friday, Nov. 19
Additionally, on-demand and other special courses are available through IT Services, Academic Impressions and Microsoft Live. Visit the Employee Development webpage for more details.
For more information or questions, contact GROW. Remember to log classes in the Virgin Pulse Wellness Portal to receive points.