The Philosophy Friday Seminar Series continues Friday, Sept. 24, with Bella-Rose Kelly’s, “Hegel’s Doctrine of Essence in the Science of Logic.”
The seminars take place Fridays from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Marquette Hall, 105.
View the fall schedule below or online.
- Sept. 24: Bella-Rose Kelly, “Hegel’s Doctrine of Essence in the Science of Logic”
- Oct. 1: Jamie Edwards (St. Norberts College): “Against Idealism and Idealization: Marx and Ideological Critiques”
- Oct. 15: John Jones: Will discuss the exploration of complex notions of poverty
- Nov. 5: Javiera Perez Gomez: “Microaggressions, epistemic injustice, and self doubt”
- Nov. 12: Daniel Smith (University of Memphis)
- Nov. 19: Sebastian Luft: “Kant and Cassirer on Language”