Nominations are open for the Pastoral Leadership in a Cultural Context program. This opportunity for professional development aligns with Marquette’s strategic plan goals of “Social Responsibility Through Community Engagement” and “Formation of Hearts and Minds.”
Nominate a pastor or pastoral minister online.
The PLCC program includes:
- A cohort and ecumenical participant-based program
- Opportunities to connect with fellow-clergy from across Christian denominations for collaboration and collegial support
- Quarterly three-day summits on topics such as urban issues, education, health care, immigration and more – with retreat time for reflection on ministry vocation, leadership, development and the community’s response to social needs
- Presentations by business, civic and non-profit community leaders on key issues and concerns facing southeastern Wisconsin
- An introduction to Ignatian Spirituality and prayer to assist participants in their own spiritual well-being and that of their congregations
- A participation stipend upon completion of the program
The program is funded by the Lilly Endowment Inc. and Church Mutual Insurance Company Foundation/CMCares.
For more information, contact Stephen Jenks, program director.