The Athletic and Human Performance Research Center (AHPRC) will host its second seminar series including leading performance experts from around the globe to present their research and provide opportunities to interact and network with students, faculty and staff.
The following in-person events (also available via Teams) will take place in the AHPRC Film Room (AH-216):
- TEAMWORK – The partnership of researchers and practitioner, is Thursday, Sept. 16, at noon.
- Presented by Susie Parker-Simmons, Sports Dietician, U.S. Olympics Committee
- Mechanisms and Interventions Addressing Traditional and Non-traditional Cardiovascular Disease Risk, is Thursday, Oct. 7, at noon.
- Presented Lacy Alexander, Professor of Kinesiology, Penn State University
- Born to Move: The Effect of Evolutionary Mismatch on Biomechanics and Musculoskeletal Injuries, is Thursday, Nov. 11, at noon.
- Presented by Irene Davis, Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Harvard Medical School
A virtual presentation will take place via Teams:
- The Olympic Journey so Far: A Perspective of a Female Athlete Academic, is Thursday, Dec. 9, at noon.
- Presented by Jessica Piasecki, Lecturer in Exercise Physiology, Nottingham Trent University
To register, please email Mike Haischer, AHPRC research lab manager, and specify whether you will be attending in-person or online via Teams.