Registration for August GROW classes is now available on Eventbrite.
Those registering should use code: GROW.
All classes will be held via Microsoft Teams.
For more flexibility, professional development courses will be offered monthly and scheduled based on participant availability. A full list of events can be found on the Employee Development Webpage.
- TED Talk Discussions — Wednesday, Aug. 4
- Microsoft Teams Meetings — Tuesday, Aug. 10
- “Academic Impressions Self-Guided Course:Building Resilience” — Course completion discussion and reflection session registration due Sunday, Aug. 15. A discussion will be scheduled the last week of August.
- Qualtrics 101 — Friday, Aug. 20
- A Retreat for Busy People — Meetings are scheduled individually
Please take note of the registration deadlines.
Participants are encouraged to log classes in the Virgin Pulse Wellness Portal to receive points.