All books checked out from Raynor Library with a due date of Aug. 18, 2021, need to be either renewed or returned. Patrons can begin renewing their books on July 24. Renewed books will receive a new due date of Aug. 20, 2022.
If you already renewed your books, there is no need to repeat this process.
To renew borrowed items online, visit the library’s website and follow these steps:
- Go to the Raynor Memorial Libraries MARQCAT log-in screen and enter your credentials
- Current students, faculty (including emeritus) and staff: enter your username and password
- Marquette retirees and Law Library card access patrons: enter your first and last name and 14-digit MUID barcode number
- Click on Submit
- Select “Items Currently Checked Out”
- Select items to renew and hit “Renew Selected Items” (select the “Renew All” button to renew all checked-out items in one step)
After Sept. 17, 2021, patrons must bring books to the library for renewal. As a courtesy to other users, please return items no longer needed.
Please note that if materials are checked out through an authorized assistant, you must contact the circulation desk to renew those items.
Call the circulation desk at (414) 288-7555 with questions.