Registration for July GROW classes is now available via Eventbrite, use code: GROW.
All classes will be held via Microsoft Teams.
To offer more flexibility, professional development courses will be offered monthly and scheduled based on participant availability. A full list of events can be found on the Employee Development Webpage. Please take note of the registration deadlines.
- Creating Capacity—Registration due Thursday, July 1
- Managing a Blended Work Environment— Registration due Thursday, July 1
- Change is Inevitable— Registration due Thursday, July 1
- TED Talk Discussions—Wednesday, July 14
- “Academic Impressions Self-Guided Course: Creative Problem Solving in Higher Ed” — Course completion discussion and reflection session registration due Thursday, July 15. A discussion will be scheduled the last week of June.
- A Retreat for Busy People — Meetings are scheduled individually
Participants are encouraged to log classes in the Virgin Pulse Wellness Portal to receive points.