Beyond MU: Lifelong Learning will host a webinar titled “Young Alumni and Student Entrepreneurs in Action” on Tuesday, June 8, at noon. Register via Zoom.
Marquette has a long history of educating innovators and entrepreneurs. With spaces like the 707 Hub and the resources provided by the Kohler Center for Entrepreneurship and the Social Innovation Initiative, more students and young alumni are developing an entrepreneurial mindset that’s helping them get a head start on their own path. Come hear from some talented young alumni and students forging ahead with fresh ideas and seeing opportunities to make a difference through their work.
The webinar will be presented by:
- Scott Kitun, CEO of Technori
- Olivia Menzia, founder and owner of Liv a Little Ice Cream
- Erin Nugent, business administration student
- Kelsey Otero, associate director of social innovation
- Wendy Perez, business administration student
- Devin Turner, co-founder of FocalCast
With questions, contact Emily Curley, engagement director for University Advancement.