Marquette provides University Policies and Procedures (UPPs) for the campus community as a written record of approved and current academic, operational, financial, and business policies and procedures.
Following is an overview of one updated policy, which is available in full on the UPP website.
UPP 4-09 can be read in full here (you must be on campus or VPN to access this page).
A summary of changes include:
- Overall streamlining and reorganization of content to improve readability and reduce questions
- Clarified language surrounding continuity in attendance: “No penalty for a December graduate to continue with graduate program beginning the following fall.”
- Clarified language surrounding J-Session eligibility
- Clarified ROTC faculty eligibility
- This was previously allowed but not documented in policy
- Clarified benefits for when someone is an employee and also a dependent of another employee
- Clarified dependent eligibility when an alternating dependent arrangement/divorce decree, is applicable
- Benefit eligibility is not interrupted