We are looking forward to celebrating you and the entire class of 2021 at Commencement Weekend, May 22-24!
As you may have heard, the Milwaukee Brewers recently announced increased capacity limits at American Family Field, and we want to make clear that these changes affect Brewers games only. Per the Brewers’ plan with the City of Milwaukee Health Department, Marquette University is unable to increase capacity limits for our in-person Graduate Recognition Ceremonies. You are still limited to your two ticketed guests; there will be no exceptions.
- Tickets are non-transferrable. Due to ticketing requirements, we are not able to accommodate walk-ins.
- There is no tailgating permitted in the American Family Field parking lots; this will be strictly enforced.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we will follow health and safety protocols.
- We will enforce strict capacity limits at American Family Field and all on-campus venues.
- Per the City of Milwaukee, masks are required at all in-person events.
Please visit marquette.edu/commencement for additional information about Commencement Weekend 2021 or call University Special Events at 414.288.7431 with questions.