The 2021 Excellence in University Service and Diversity Inclusion Awards will be presented virtually on Monday, June 7, at 11 a.m.
Register online. Note that you must register in order to receive the link to join.
The awards will honor six members of the community who exemplify the university’s mission of excellence, faith, leadership and service.
Excellence in University Service Award recipients:
- Mary C. Czech-Mrochinski, senior director for public affairs in the Office of Public Affairs
- Jeanne E. Ezzell, assistant director of tutorial programs for Student Educational Services
- Erik J. Hendrickson, project manager for Information Technology Services
- Jeffrey F. Kranz, assistant chief of police for the Marquette University Police Department
- Kathleen A. Kugi-Tom, project manager for the Department of Facilities Planning and Management
Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Award recipient:
- Juanita (Terrie) Garcia, project coordinator for the College of Nursing
Learn more about the last year’s winners too via the Excellence in University Service webpage and the Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion webpage.
Contact University Special Events with questions.