Registration for April GROW classes is now available on Eventbrite. Use code: GROW.
All classes will be held via Microsoft Teams.
To offer more flexibility, professional development courses will be offered monthly and scheduled based on participant availability. Take note of the registration deadlines.
- A Peaceful Moment: Wednesday Weekly Reflection | Wednesdays, April 7, 14, 21, 28
- Shared Inquiry: The Gift of Presence in Listening | Mondays, April 12, 19, 26
- Wellness Wednesday – Nutrition & Immune Support | Wednesday, April 14
- Academic Impressions Self-Guided Course: Creative Problem Solving in Higher Ed | Course completion discussion and reflection session registration due Thursday, April 15. Discussion to be scheduled the last week of April.
- Creating Capacity | Saturday, May 1
- Managing a Blended Work Environment | Saturday, May 1
- Change is Inevitable | Saturday, May 1
- TED Talk Discussions | Wednesday, May 5
- A Retreat for Busy People | Meetings scheduled individually
View the Employee Development webpage for a complete list of offerings.
Participants are encouraged to log classes in the Virgin Pulse Wellness Portal to receive points.