Beyond MU: Lifelong Learning will host a webinar titled “The Marquette Nurse: Building the Future for the College and Community” on Wednesday, April 28, from noon to 1:15 p.m.
Health care professionals are in demand now more than ever, and Marquette is meeting that demand with an extensive plan to grow its nursing program. The College of Nursing’s leadership team has cast a vision to prepare 5,000 nurses over the next decade and beyond, with support and leadership from community members and organizations. Learn how the College of Nursing’s dynamic strategic plan paves the way for future excellence.
The webinar will be presented by:
- Dr. Janet Wessel Krejci, dean and professor for the College of Nursing
- Terrie Garcia, Project BEYOND-2 coordinator and grants director
- Jill L. Guttormson, associate dean for Academic Affairs and associate professor in the College of Nursing
- Patricia Schroeder, clinical assistant professor and director, strategic initiatives in the College of Nursing
- Jennifer Minhas, member of the College of Nursing’s campaign committee
With questions, contact Emily Curley, engagement director for University Advancement.