Beyond MU: Lifelong Learning is hosting a webinar titled “Creating Inclusive Innovation in Your Organization” at noon, Thursday, April 15.
Marquette has risen to a Top 50 Most Innovative School, according to 2020 U.S. News and World Report rankings.
Learn how the award-winning Explorer Challenge, which has given students, faculty and staff the opportunity to be innovators on campus, has provided a crucial foundation for developing an innovation mindset on campus.
Dr. Jeanne Hossenlopp, vice president for research and innovation, will offer best practices and her perspective on how Marquette has created an inclusive culture where everyone has the ability to create change – concepts that can be adapted for other organizations.
Hossenlopp will be joined by a panelist of Explorer Challenge winners who can demonstrate the many forms innovation takes and the impact it has on students, campus and the community.
The webinar will be presented by:
- Dr. Jeanne Hossenlopp, vice president for research and innovation
- Dr. Lisa M. Edwards, chair and professor of counselor education and counseling psychology in the College of Education
- Kelsey Otero, associate director of social innovation
- Paige Peters, Marquette alumna and founder and CEO of Rapid Radicals Technology, LLC
- Dr. Lucas Torres, professor of psychology of Klingler College of Arts and Sciences
Registration for the event — which is available online — is required by April 15.