Students and alumni of Wisconsin’s Private Colleges, UW Schools and Wisconsin Technical Colleges are invited to attend the virtual WorkForce Fair: Jobs, Internships and Graduate Schools, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., Thursday, March 4.
The virtual format allows participants to do the following:
- Meet and interact with recruiters through video, audio or chat.
- Discover new opportunities and get personalized recommendations based on your Handshake profile.
- Pre-schedule 10 minute one-on-one sessions or 30-minute group sessions with organizations ahead of the fair or same day.
Participants must register for the fair, as well as for one-on-one and group sessions.
- Profile privacy must be set to “Community” (for group sessions) or “Employers” (for one-on-one sessions.) For more information on profile privacy, see Profile Privacy Options in Handshake.
- Register for employer sessions in advance or on the day of the event. Participants can only attend sessions for which they are registered.