Registration for March GROW classes is now available via Eventbrite. Use code: GROW.
All classes will be held via Microsoft Teams.
To offer more flexibility, professional development courses will be offered monthly and scheduled based on participant availability. Please take note of the registration deadlines.
View the Employee Development webpage for a complete list of offerings.
- Creating Capacity | March registrations due Monday, March 1
- Managing a Blended Work Environment | March registrations due Monday, March 1
- Change is Inevitable | March registrations due Monday, March 1
- Praying with Our Senses |Tuesday, March 2, and Tuesday, March 9
- Wellness Wednesday – Nutrition & Immune Support | Wednesday, March 3
- TED Talk Discussions | Wednesday, March 3
- A Peaceful Moment: Wednesday Weekly Reflection |Wednesdays, March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Microsoft Teams Meetings | Tuesday, March 9
- Academic Impressions Self-Guided Course: Improving the Effectiveness of Your Decision Making | Course completion discussion and reflection session registration due Monday, March 15. Discussion to be scheduled the last week of March.
- Microsoft Planner | Tuesday, March 23
- Safer Spaces Workshop | Friday, March 26
- A Retreat for Busy People | Meetings scheduled individually
Remember to log classes in the Virgin Pulse wellness portal to receive points.