This spring, a number of virtual career and internship fairs will be available to Marquette students and alumni. Instructors are encouraged to include relevant opportunities in course syllabi and promote career fairs in class as the dates approach.
Faculty and staff may also share the below opportunities with employers in your network to encourage their recruitment of Marquette students and graduates.
Registration is now open for the following events:
- 2021 Business Career and Internship Fair | Tuesday, Feb. 16, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Virtual Engineering Job Fair: Spring 2021 | Friday, Feb. 19, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Communication Professions Career and Internship Fair | Tuesday, Feb. 23, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Helping Professions Career and Internship Fair | Wednesday, Feb. 24, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- WorkForce 2021: Jobs, Internships and Graduate Schools | Thursday, March 4, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- WERF: Wisconsin Education Recruitment Fair 2021 | Tuesday, March 23, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.