The Division of Student Affairs’ Diversity Committee will host a five-session “Diversity Advocates Training” starting in February.
This training will welcome a new cohort of faculty and staff into the growing community of Diversity Advocates, a group passionate about creating an inclusive and welcoming community in which everyone’s unique backgrounds, identities, cultures and perspectives are respected, embraced and celebrated.
All sessions will be hosted via Microsoft Teams and will take place on the following dates:
- Tuesday, Feb. 9, 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 23, 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 10, 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 24, 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 20, 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
With questions, contact Emma Wuetrich, assistant director of LGBTQ+ Resource Center.