In preparation for the new benefits year, Human Resources shares the following reminders regarding 2021-22 health plan ID cards:
- New medical plan ID cards will be re-issued for all members electing medical plan benefits for 2021. They will arrive near the start of the new year.
- New dental cards will only be issued if you newly joined the dental plan in 2021, or added/dropped coverage for family members.
- VSP does not issue ID cards and instead uses your 9-digit MU ID to identify the benefits available to you.
- New Discovery Benefits debit cards (with new WEX/MU brand) will only be issued for those newly electing FSA/HSA, or for expiring, reported lost or additional card requests.
- View your current and future benefit information at Marquette Benefits Enrollment.
With questions about ID cards or plan benefits, contact the providers directly.
|Health Plan Carrier||Contact Information|
|Postal Prescription Services
(mail order pharmacy)
|Delta Dental (dental)
|Discovery Benefits (FSA/HSA)