In partnership with the Office of International Education, the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) hosts a “Forward Thinking Poster Session” each year to showcase some of the great research being done on campus.
Virtual oral presentations will be held on Thursday, Nov. 19, between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. for the eight posters that received the most votes and received Jump Start Awards during the previous virtual presentations. RSVP via Eventbrite.
Below are the posters receiving top scores for each of the four judging criterion. Details can be found on the ORSP website.
- 1:15 p.m. to 1:25 p.m. | Assessing Muslims’ Mental Health and Related Stigma During Pandemic: A Mixed Methods Study
- 1:25 p.m. to 1:35 p.m. | Algorithm-Hardware Co-Design in Computing Systems: From Embedded Systems to the Cloud
- 1:35 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. | “I Feel You”: Exploring Empathy and Physiological Linkage in Friend Dyads
- 1:45 p.m. to 1:55 p.m. | An Analysis of COVID-19 Pandemic – A Case Study in Wisconsin
- 1:55 p.m. to 2:05 p.m. | Empowering Community Voices to Re-design Mental Health Services for Culturally Diverse Children and Families of Color
- 2:05 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. | Lasting physical and psychological effects of COVID-19
- 2:15 p.m. to 2:25 p.m. | Transportation access after a stroke: Identifying barriers and facilitators
- 2:25 p.m. to 2:35 p.m. | The Effect of Mindful Prayers on First-Generation Immigrant/Refugee Muslim Women’s Wellness: A Qualitative Study
- 2:35 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. | Office of International Education, International Research Award Announcement