The University Academic Senate (UAS) Executive Committee and Faculty Council invite the campus community to participate in two upcoming academic workgroup events:
1) Teaching workgroup listening session: Friday, Nov. 20, 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- To register for the listening session:
- Students: Email Sumana Chattopadhyay, UAS chair, to request the Teams meeting link(s).
- Faculty and staff: The Teams meeting links are posted to the UAS Teams site (to join the site, email Sumana Chattopadhyay, UAS chair).
- The listening session will also be recorded and posted on the UAS Teams site for faculty and staff.
2) Research workgroup coffee chat: Monday, Nov. 23, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- To register for the coffee chat, email Melody Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilitated by the workgroup co-chairs, these events will provide faculty, staff and students the opportunity to discuss the workgroups’ efforts and share ideas on the workgroups’ topics of focus.
Please note that the Teams tool limits participation to the first 300 people, so having the link does not guarantee access.