The University Academic Senate (UAS) Executive Committee and Faculty Council invite the campus community to participate in the academic workgroup listening sessions taking place this week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Facilitated by the workgroup co-chairs, the listening sessions will provide faculty, staff and students the opportunity to discuss the workgroups’ efforts and share ideas on the workgroups’ topics of focus. Other workgroups will host listening sessions in the coming weeks.
Listening session schedule:
- Colleges / Administrative Structures / Shared Services workgroup listening session: Wednesday, Nov. 11, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Research workgroup listening session: Thursday, Nov. 12, 8 :30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Discretionary / Other Expenses workgroup listening session: Friday, Nov, 13, 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
How to register
- Students: Email Sumana Chattopadhyay, UAS chair, to request the Teams meeting link(s).
- Faculty and staff: The Teams meeting links are posted to the UAS Teams site (to join the site, email Sumana Chattopadhyay, UAS chair).
Please note that the Teams tool limits participation to the first 300 people, so having the link does not guarantee access.
The listening sessions will also be recorded and posted on the UAS Teams site for faculty and staff.