Results from the third Academic Experience Survey for students are now available online.
The Academic Experience Surveys, which are being administered at several points throughout the fall 2020 semester, collect information from students and instructors to better understand their academic experience this semester.
Each survey asks about various topics, such as:
- Access to technology and resources
- Challenges with instruction and instructional tools
- Experiences with the various instruction modes
- Concerns covering a range of topics
- Experiences with course instructors (for students)
Surveys are not course specific; each individual receives one survey.
16% of students responded to Survey 3.
Survey results are under review by a small team faculty, staff and students. Recommendations are being communicated to the COVID-19 Academic Planning Group, the Academic Deans Council and the Provost’s Cabinet for action and implementation.