Results from the second student academic experience survey, taken Sept. 28 —Oct. 1, are now available online.
The Academic Experience Surveys, which are being administered at several points throughout the fall 2020 semester, collect information from students and instructors to better understand their academic experience this semester.
The surveys ask about the following topics:
- Access to technology and resources
- Challenges with instruction and instructional tools
- Experiences with the various instruction modes
- Concerns covering a range of topics
- Experiences with course instructors
Surveys are not course specific; each individual receives one survey.
19% of students responded to the second survey.
The survey results are under review by a small team of faculty, staff and students. Recommendations are being communicated to the COVID-19 Academic Planning Group, the Academic Deans Council and the Provost’s Cabinet for action and implementation.