Injectable influenza vaccinations will be available to students, faculty and staff at several locations throughout campus. All flu clinics will be by appointment. Visit the Flu News web page to schedule an appointment.
There is no charge for the vaccination for full-time undergraduate students and employees and dependents participating in Marquette’s medical insurance plan. For employees and eligible dependents who are enrolled in one of the university’s health plans, bring your insurance card to the flu clinic. For all others, the cost of the vaccination is $25.
Everyone is expected to wear a mask and practice social distance when you arrive for your appointment.
Flu clinic dates:
- Tuesday, Sept. 22, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU, Lunda Room
- Tuesday, Sept. 29, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the PA school (PA students and faculty only)
- Wednesday, Sept. 30, 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the dental school (dental students and faculty only)
- Tuesday, Oct. 6, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Helfaer Rec Center
- Wednesday, Oct. 7, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU, Lunda Room
- Tuesday, Oct. 13, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU, Lunda Room (faculty and staff only)
- Wednesday, Oct. 14, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU, Lunda Room
- Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the Helfaer Rec Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 27, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Helfaer Rec Center
- Tuesday, Nov. 10, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU, Lunda Room
*Note that some clinics are reserved for a specific college or school. If you are in the School of Dentistry or the PA program, you will get notification for sign up from your school.
Everyone must have completed COVID Cheq prior to their appointment and must have been cleared to come to campus. On the day of your appointment, if you have any of the following symptoms, please stay home and do not come to campus:
- Fever (greater than 100.0 F)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting