The Center for Real Estate will host a virtual webinar titled “Diversity in Real Estate” on Thursday, Oct. 8, from 11 a.m. to noon.
The topic of diversity has never been more important in today’s world, and the commercial real estate industry is no different. Despite many challenges for women and people of color, the industry has begun to embrace the importance of diversity with some great results.
Topics will include:
- Success stories diversifying companies and the industry
- Paths toward success and in building diverse environments in real estate
- How attitudes have changed over time and opportunities ahead
- What leaders are doing to prepare the way for a more diverse workforce
- Diversity’s role in helping companies get ahead of their competition