The Cardoner Scholars leadership program is open to first and second-year students interested in deepening their leadership skills and elevating their education through an Ignatian-centered leadership development curriculum.
Students will meet weekly for six workshops with Office of Engagement and Inclusion mentors and participate in activities that help them understand and grow their own leadership styles.
Cardoner Scholars will build relationships, reflect on personal values and beliefs, and engage in active dialogue with peers. Specifically, program participants will:
- Practice and gain experience communicating effectively in writing and speaking.
- Acknowledge personal strengths and growth areas.
- Articulate and scrutinize personal values and beliefs.
- Use reflective thinking to expand self-knowledge, growth and maturity.
- Apply unique elements of Ignatian spirituality to personal life.
- Use self-knowledge for vocational discernment.
- Work collaboratively with others.
- Lead others in commitment and action.
To apply, complete the online application (include a resume) by Sunday, Sept. 20.