The 707 Hub will begin hosting “Meet-n-Eat,” a weekly virtual discussion with established professional innovators, designers, dreamers and game changers. The series will take place virtually every Thursday from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Learn how entrepreneurial alumni started companies, became intrapreneurs at prominent organizations and champions for important causes. These discussions will provide access to a community of innovators and an opportunity to network, connect, grow and learn.
Featured speakers include:
- Marc McAllister (Eng ’91), CEO of Tucker Powersports, Sept. 24
- Katy Stoka (Comm ’97), founder of One Two Cosmetics, Oct. 1
- Bill Suneson (Arts ’87), co-founder and CEO of Bindable, Oct. 8
- Sherry Zhang (Grad ’07), founder and CEO of GenoPalate, Oct. 22
- Alan Goodman (winner of Rev-Up MKE 2019), founder of A Goodman’s Desserts, Oct. 29
- Shivani Chokshi (Arts ’16), co-founder and CEO of Impaction, Nov. 5
- Niraj Swami (Eng ’06), founder of SCAD Ventures, Nov. 12
- Marc Viale (Arts ’90), former Chief Growth Officer at the RealReal, Nov. 19
Email the 707 Hub to sign up for a session.