This semester’s O-Fest will be held Sept. 8, 9, and 10, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Microsoft Teams. Organizations have been divided by category among the evenings. Each category will have a two–hour time slot for students to meet the officers and members of the student organizations on campus.
Category breakouts and times:
- Tuesday, Sept. 8, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Cultural, Special Interest
- Tuesday, Sept. 8, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. | Club/Rec Sports, Political
- Wednesday, Sept. 9, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Campus Ministry, Spiritual/Religious, Student Government/Coordinating Councils, University Departments
- Wednesday, Sept. 9, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. | Academic/Professional
- Thursday, Sept. 10, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. | Service/Social Awareness, Student Media/Publications
- Thursday, Sept. 10, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. | Greek Life, Performance Arts, Social Sorority/Fraternity
*A few departments or groups may be in a different area based on focus, so check their pages.
There will be a Marquette apparel drawing for those that visit any O-Fest session virtually during the event. The number of entries you have in the drawing will be equal to the number of organizations/departments you visit. More information will be available about the drawing during O-Fest.
As organizations and departments submit their meeting links to MARQUEE, the list of those involved will grow. Before O-Fest arrives, students are encouraged to look at all the organizations’ pages as student organization leaders are continually updating their pages.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.