All students who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, or students who have been in close contact someone with coronavirus, are urged to contact the Marquette University Medical Clinic at (414) 288-7184 to schedule a free COVID-19 test.
Marquette has established an on-campus testing center in Coughlin Hall and is providing tests to students free of charge. Testing of symptomatic students and their close contacts is very important, as it will provide a better overall understanding of the prevalence of cases on campus, allowing the university to mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Fever(temperature of 100 degrees or higher)
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Close contact with someone with coronavirus is defined as:
- You were less than six feet for greater than 10 minutes with or without a mask
- You provided care at home to a case
- You had direct physical contact with a case (hugged, touched, kissed)
- You shared eating/drinking utensil with a case
- You were exposed to sneezing, coughing or other respiratory droplets of a confirmed case