The university has named a search committee to identify the next permanent vice president and general counsel.
The committee, which includes faculty, staff and a trustee, will be co-chaired by Steve Frieder, senior advisor to the president and corporate secretary, and Claudia Paetsch, vice president for human resources.
In addition to Frieder and Paetsch, committee members include:
- Ian Gonzalez, vice president and chief financial officer
- Edith Hudson, chief of Marquette University Police Department
- Ray Manista, Marquette board of trustees member, executive vice president – chief legal and compliance officer at Northwestern Mutual
- Stephanie Quade, dean of students and director of the Burke Scholarship Program
- Andrea Schneider, professor of law and director of the Institute for Women’s Leadership
A listening session will be held next week with a group of key campus stakeholders and partners who work closely with the Office of the General Counsel.
Watch Marquette Today for updates.