Beyond MU: Lifelong Learning will host a webinar titled “Cura Personalis: Living the Marquette Mission of Excellence, Faith, Leadership and Service” on Tuesday, Aug. 25, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
This webinar will feature a group of students who truly embody the Marquette mission. Each of these individuals will share their Marquette student experience, campus community involvement and how they plan to support their fellow students in the year ahead.
The webinar will be moderated by Dan DeWeerdt, senior director of engagement and the Marquette Mentors program. Panelists include:
- Prince Beniana, College of Business Administration student
- Zoë Comerford, Diederich College of Communication student, double majoring in journalism and digital media with a minor in Spanish
- Elaina Eckert, College of Health Sciences student, majoring in speech pathology and audiology
- Kaleb Tatum, Diederich College of Communication student, majoring in corporate communications with a minor in marketing
- Lauren Varkoly, College of Health Sciences student