In order to promote a healthy and safe workplace for all, student employees must follow the below safety protocols. Take note of all reminders and requirements and be sure to complete the necessary tasks before returning to campus.
- Prior to your start date/return date, student employees must complete “Return to Campus” workplace safety online training (administered by HR).
- All employees must undergo the pre-work health screening protocol.
- If you have Federal Work Study on your Financial Aid Award, you are encouraged to accept it on CheckMarq and communicate to your prospective or current Marquette supervisor that you have Federal Work Study.
- For those working on campus: practice social distancing, wear a face covering and wash your hands. We are all responsible for the health of our community. Clean and disinfect your workspace before work—not after—to be efficient with supplies.
- If you are not feeling well for whatever reason, contact your supervisor and stay home.
- If you contract COVID-19, you are encouraged to complete the COVID 19 Employee and Student Voluntary Disclosure Form.
- Because student employees are part time workers, you are not eligible for paid sick leave.
- For efficient and contactless payments, sign up for direct deposit.
With questions, contact Eric Wolffersdorff, student employment manager.