Several Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are collaborating to provide fabric masks for fellow colleagues working on campus.
Marquette Moms, LGBTQ+ ERG, Womxn of Color, Women of Marquette, University Staff Senate, and Facilities Planning and Management have partnered to make masks and are seeking additional support.
Be a part of this project
- Donate cloth masks
- Donate materials needed to make cloth masks
- Make a contribution for material
Materials needed for donation
- 100% cotton fabric (any pattern and color)
- Cotton fabric lining or light weight interfacing
- Elastic, fabric ties or ribbon
N95 masks are not needed and should be reserved for health care workers.
Those interested in helping should complete this online form. Direct questions to Eliza Gomez, office associate for Facilities, Planning and Management, or Brigid Kinsella-Alba, coordinator of mission programs for the Office of Mission and Ministry.