Beyond MU: Lifelong Learning will host a webinar titled “Marquette Nurses – Compassionate. Prepared. Making a difference on the front lines.” on Friday, May 15, from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. CT.
The webinar will be presented by:
- Dr. Janet Wessel Krejci, dean and professor, College of Nursing
- Madeline Schmidt, Nurs ‘01, Grad ‘03, Grad ‘17, DNP, APNP, ACHPN, clinical assistant professor, adult-gerontology nurse practitioner option coordinator, College of Nursing
- Sara Diaz, Nurs ‘19, BSN, RN, pediatric urgent care nurse, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Joana Hidalgo, Nurs ‘15, BSN, RN, medical-surgical nurse, Rush University Medical Center
- Ryan Shafer, Nurs ‘15, BSN, RN, vascular access team nurse, Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital
The webinar will focus on stories and heartwarming moments from alumni who are making a difference on heroic health care teams and in the lives of COVID-19 patients.