Nominations for the 2019-20 school year are now available. The nomination form closes on Thursday, April 2, at 11:59 p.m. All nominees will be informed of decisions on Saturday, April 12.
The award categories are:
- Program or Event of the Year
- Community Service Program of the Year
- Diversity Program of the Year
- Educational Program of the Year
- Social Program of the Year
- Adviser of the Year
- Student Organization Member of the Year
- Officer of the Year
- New Student Organization of the Year
- The Rev. Robert A. Wild, S.J. , Spirit of Marquette Award
Winners will be invited to a social gathering on Wednesday, April 22, from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the AMU, Henke Lounge. Members of student organizations will have the opportunity to mix, mingle and celebrate their accomplishments while enjoying free refreshments. Names of winners will be displayed on posters throughout the space. Awards and giveaways can be picked up during this time as well.
With further questions about the process, contact Rachel Morgan, graduate assistant for student organizations and leadership.
Visit the Office of Student Development’s website for ore information on the award categories and criteria.