Employees who wish to pick up their mail from the mail room can do so during this time.
Instructions for picking up mail:
- The mail room is located in the Service Building on the First Floor.
- When you arrive, call (414) 288-3066 and someone will let you in the front door.
- If Mail Services knows who will be the designated employee from a department to regularly pick up mail, they can add door access to that person’s MUID.
- Each day, all mail will be sorted by 8 a.m.
- The mail room will remain open from 7 a.m. to noon for deliveries.
- This same process can be followed for packages from UPS, FedEx, Amazon, etc.
Departments should contact Mail Services at (414) 288-3066 to confirm whether they would like mail to be held during this time.