LinkedIn Learning, a sub-website within LinkedIn that provides professional development video courses, has created a collection of remote working courses that may be helpful while many are working from home due to COVID-19.
Taught by industry experts in software, creative and business skills, “Remote Working: Setting Yourself and Your Teams Up for Success” is a video series specifically focused on how to optimize the remote work experience.
- Best practices for working from home
- Time management when working remotely
- Productivity tips
- Executive presence on video conference calls
- Managing stress for positive change
- Building resilience
- Leading virtual meetings
- Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Skype tips