The Haggerty Museum of Art will host its annual Community Day on Saturday, March 21, from noon to 4 p.m.
During this free, family-friendly event, participants will:
- Explore the “Toward the Texture of Knowing” exhibition
- Learn about mindfulness practices
- Create a mandala
- Make a community paper quilt with the ACLU, which will explore the “texture of our community”
- Discover how art can be used to explore and express emotions with Teresa Buss, art therapist at St. Augustine Preparatory Academy.
- Visit with Nattie, MUPD’s community outreach dog