The Office of Faculty Affairs has announced the names of faculty selected for the fourth cohort of the FELOS (Faculty Exploring Leadership Opportunities) development program.
15 faculty members are in the 2020-21 FLDP cohort; learn about each of them online.
Over the course of the academic year, selected faculty will:
- Gain insight into their own leadership characteristics
- Examine various leadership philosophies
- Increase their understanding of the Marquette University structure
- Make meaningful connections with colleagues across campus
- Prepare for the challenges facing leaders in higher education today
- Increase their ability to successfully take on a campus leadership roles
- Reflect on Ignatian principles of leadership