Campus Ministry will offer two upcoming Lenten-themed retreats:
- Salt and Light | Feb 21–23
This student-led retreat will focus on the seasons of Lent and Easter, bringing those holy days to life.
- Lenten Retreat in Daily Life | Feb. 24 – April 6
This on-campus individual six-week retreat invites participants to commit to 15 minutes of daily prayer. Retreatants will be matched up with a spiritual director to help guide their journey. It’s a great fit for all students, including distance learners who can sign up for spiritual direction via video.
- Opening prayer service: Monday, Feb. 24, at 4:30 p.m. in the Chapel of the Holy Family.
- Spiritual direction/conversation: Once per week for four weeks at a time that works for the participant and the spiritual director.
- Closing prayer service: Monday, April 6, at 4:30 p.m. in the Chapel of the Holy Family.
Registration for both retreats closes on Sunday, Feb. 16, or when the retreats are full. Contact Sara Knutson, assistant director of Campus Ministry, with questions.