Winter O-Fest will take place on Thursday, Jan. 16, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the AMU, Monaghan Ballroom. The reservation window to reserve a table closes on Friday, Nov. 22.
Space is still available for organizations but is filling up fast.
Student organizations are required to reserve a table for O-Fest through the Marquee event registration process. Student organization leaders will need to login to Marquee, go to their admin page, navigate to the “Events” tab and create an event to request a table. Please know that only those with admin access can create and submit table event request.
The event request must include the following criteria:
- Event Name must be: 2020 Winter O-Fest Table [Insert Organization]
- Event Theme must be: Social
- Event Date must be: 1/16/20
- Event Time must be: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Event Location must be: AMU Ballrooms
- Event Tag must be: O-Fest (and only O-Fest)
- Special requests can be submitted in the “Event Notes” section of the event request form.
Should spots fill up, there will be a wait list. Those placed on the wait list would be notified of that action.
Should your table event be approved, you will receive an email from Marquee. That will be your indication that you are all set to participate. In addition, students will receive an email in early December with important information, such as check-in and table set-up information, instructions on how to use Marquee’s Presence Checkpoint app and a reminder of event pin needed for the app.
Contact the Office of Engagement and Inclusion with questions.