All Saints’ Day is a solemn holy day of the Catholic Church celebrated annually on Nov. 1. The day is dedicated to the saints of the Church — those who have attained heaven.
The Marquette community is invited to remember these holy people in a special way on the following holy days:
- All Saints’ Day: Friday, Nov.1
- All Souls Day: Saturday, Nov. 2 (Submit prayer requests for All Souls Day online)
- The feast of All Saints and Blessed of the Society of Jesus: Tuesday, Nov. 5
Masses will be celebrated on campus to honor these days:
- Campus Ministry-sponsored student Masses:
- Church of the Gesu | Oct. 31 at 10 p.m.
- Chapel of the Holy Family | Nov. 1 at noon
- Church of the Gesu Mass schedule for All Saints:
- Mass of Anticipation in the Lower Church | Oct. 31 at 5:30 p.m.
- All Saints Mass | Nov. 1 at 7 a.m. and 12:05 p.m.